Park Ave Suite shown
"Where Pets Play The Day Away!"
Best of Lindenhurst 2013
Best of Lindenhurst 2012
We believe that your dog truly deserves the best so we encourage you to check out different places and find the right place for your dog and your expectations!
K9CLUBHOUSE Dog Hotel has spent over a decade in trying to give the most without taking shortcuts or losing the quality that we expect for ourselves. In 12 years we have raised our prices once and that was 4 years ago. We added more services and are always looking for ways to make your dog happier and you the owner a true believer that our intentions are to be the best and not the richest.
This is why we believe we are different from the others:
- We offer accommodations to suit everyone’s budget.
- We do not charge extra for the love, care and attention your dog deserves.
- We only charge our boarders by the night.
- We do not set specified checkout times during our business hours.
- We do not charge boarders for playtime; we give hours of playtime and socialization daily at no additional charge.
- We do not charge for our one on one playtime if your dog is not social.
- We do not charge you to bring your dogs’ belongings or food.
- We do not lie and say that due to insurance reasons you can’t view our entire facility.
- We do not set specific times to see the place so that we can be sure to do a thorough cleaning.
- We encourage you to just drop by anytime and look around as we are open 7 days a week. Take a deep breath and smell how clean and fresh it is. Know that your dog isn’t breathing in high concentrations of bleach and chemicals to mask the smell. View the dogs’ accommodations. We have nothing to hide and want you to see first hand. Cleaning is an all day occurrence for us.
- We do not have rusty crates and gates.
- Our staff caters to every dog’s individual needs.
- We are strict about vaccinations.
- We do not discriminate your dogs care. The dogs in standard boarding crates are treated the same and given as much playtime and love as those in the Park Ave Suites.
- We have a rewards program that allows everyone free upgrades.
- We give free going home baths to dogs that stay 2 or more nights.
- We wash your dogs’ belongings if they have an accident.
- We feed your food according to your directions and times.
- We administer medications exactly as you direct and when.
- We make safety a priority.
- We do not discipline or yell at your dogs.
- All dogs get to watch TV and listen to spa music.
- We never cut corners or take shortcuts to save a dollar, nor nickel and dime you.
- No surprise hidden costs at check out. We clearly list all prices on our website.
- We will never be too big where it’s not personal
- We don’t stack dogs in crates like some Vets do or let dogs run around in groups unsupervised as some in home services pride themselves on.